Family Mediation Service Alton
Features and Benefits of Family MediationIs mediation suitable for couples with marital problems to work out matters concerning separation or divorce and child custody? The answer is yes. Grave matters have been raised by mediators, human right activists and many families regarding level of satisfaction, safety of children and cost when mediation is used instead of legal action. Mediation is the best means of comprehensively addressing all concerns of the couples as well as concerns of their children. In mediation, the parties define issues and set the agenda to be discussed making it suitable for dealing with any marital matter.
Early mediation is a proven approach of trimming down worry and quarrel for the good of the children. High conflict that arises when couples use court legislation during separation hurt many children more than the separation itself. Mediation is also highly cost-effective because couples share the cost of one mediator, which is better than each person paying a lawyer to represent him or her in court.
Why customers choose us in Alton
- A fully qualified and professional team of mentors and counsellors, all with suitable legal experience and exemplary standards.
- Considered advice for each individual case, to help fully and accurately guide your decision-making.
- A calm and neutral environment committed to being both impartial and fair to all parties.
- Session schedules tailored entirely to your needs, on a flexible basis.
- Offers both unbiased and completely confidential services.
- Avoids long and costly court cases, which can be stressful or place additional strains on your relationships.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Alton?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in Alton can help you?
- Going through a (tough) separation or divorce?
- Can’t get through to your parents?
- Do your children (and grandchildren) treat you like you’re senile?
- Still considered ‘the black sheep’ at family gatherings?
At Solent Family Mediation we help with these kinds of situations, and others.
Solent Family Mediation understands relationships and cherishes every single one of them. That is why we can be your voice, or the helping hand, that will get you back on track. With the expert advice from our mediators, we can also assist you in other areas, like children access, finances, family home, pensions, business, parental plans, savings and investment, communication and assets.
So, contact us today and see how we can improve your life; because we, at Solent Family Mediation, have a heart for family.
Other Solent Family Mediation offices in Hampshire
Mediation company Alton – Divorce Mediation Alton- Solicitors Mediation Alton MIAMS Alton- Separation Mediators Alton
Call to find out more on 0238 161 1051
See our FAQs on family mediation
See more about our fees