Family Mediation Service Andover
is an option that is able to help you if you are experiencing a family or partnership breakdown or dispute. It will aid you to take full control as well as responsibility to reach a final agreement without the intervention of the law. Mediation usually leads to a more satisfactory result and better understanding on both sides without involving the courts as well. Qualified mediators are doing their utmost effort to achieve a positive result in disputes including the contact and domicile of children, personal finances, the distribution of property and much more. In addition they aid to the improvement of the different degrees of cooperation between both parties.If all else fails the courts are always an option in family disputes but should only be taken into consideration when other solution haven’t been successful. The outcome of most mediation processes are positive which excludes an involvement of the courts.
Why customers choose us in Andover
- A professional mediation service for those experiencing family breakdown
- Non-judgmental, impartial guidance from trained mediators working to a professional code of conduct
- Expertise in financial or child-related matters available
- Guidance towards self-resolution of decisions around emotional, practical and financial matters in the case of family breakdown
- Provides a cost-effective alternative to court
- Fully endorsed by the Ministry of Justice as a first step or an alternative before legal proceedings
- Completely confidential service, all cases dealt with in strict privacy
- Arranged at a date, time and location to suit the client.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Andover?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in Andover can help you?
If the communication in your family has broken down then these services can really help, providing a bridge between both parties. Whether this be with your children, parents or partner we can help with financial, business, asset or savings and investment issues as well as access to children and parental plans
. Working with parents, grandparents or issues between same sex couples, mediation services will improve your relationship with your family member.Establishing a line of communication between you is the fundamental building block of bringing you back together, so that you may come to an agreement about the issue and move on. If you are experiencing a problem then please consider our mediation services
as they can really help the healing of your relationship begin and meet an agreement.
Other Solent Family Mediation offices in Hampshire
,Isle of Wight
Mediation company Andover – Divorce Mediation Andover- Solicitors Mediation Andover MIAMS Andover- Separation Mediators Andover
Call to find out more on 0238 161 1051
See our FAQs on family mediation
See more about our fees