Family Mediation Service Bridport
Family mediation is an option that is able to help you if you are experiencing a family or partnership breakdown or dispute. It will aid you to take full control as well as responsibility to reach a final agreement without the intervention of the law. Mediation usually leads to a more satisfactory result and better understanding on both sides without involving the courts as well. Qualified mediators are doing their utmost effort to achieve a positive result in disputes including the contact and domicile of children, personal finances, the distribution of property and much more. In addition they aid to the improvement of the different degrees of cooperation between both parties.
If all else fails the courts are always an option in family disputes but should only be taken into consideration when other solution haven’t been successful. The outcome of most mediation processes are positive which excludes an involvement of the courts.
Why customers choose us in Bridport
- A professional mediation service for those experiencing family breakdown
- Non-judgmental, impartial guidance from trained mediators working to a professional code of conduct
- Expertise in financial or child-related matters available
- Guidance towards self-resolution of decisions around emotional, practical and financial matters in the case of family breakdown
- Provides a cost-effective alternative to court
- Fully endorsed by the Ministry of Justice as a first step or an alternative before legal proceedings
- Completely confidential service, all cases dealt with in strict privacy
- Arranged at a date, time and location to suit the client.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Bridport?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in Bridport can help you?
The Types of People and Issues Which Can be Addressed Through Family MediationCommunication and conflict resolution are two hallmarks of any family mediation scheme. Thankfully, nearly any individual and his or her relationship with others can be helped. Perfect examples of this include children, parents, grandparents, extended family and same-sex couples.
While this scope is indeed impressive, we should also recognise that countless additional issues can be effectively tackled. Some of the most prominent will include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Assets, savings and investments.
- Internal communication.
- Family businesses.
- Parenting plans.
- Shared and individual finances.
- Pension plans.
- Access to children and similar custodial issues.
At Solent Family Mediation, we are happy to provide a well-rounded approach which will provide the clarity and insight necessary to make the right decisions at the right times.
Other Solent Family Mediation offices in Dorset
Mediation company Bridport – Divorce Mediation Bridport- Solicitors Mediation Bridport MIAMS Bridport- Separation Mediators Bridport
Call to find out more on 0238 161 1051
See our FAQs on family mediation
See more about our fees