Family Mediation Service Christchurch
Family mediation is an option that is able to help you if you are experiencing a family or partnership breakdown or dispute. It will aid you to take full control as well as responsibility to reach a final agreement without the intervention of the law. Mediation usually leads to a more satisfactory result and better understanding on both sides without involving the courts as well. Qualified mediators are doing their utmost effort to achieve a positive result in disputes including the contact and domicile of children, personal finances, the distribution of property and much more. In addition they aid to the improvement of the different degrees of cooperation between both parties.
If all else fails the courts are always an option in family disputes but should only be taken into consideration when other solution haven’t been successful. The outcome of most mediation processes are positive which excludes an involvement of the courts.
Why customers choose us in Christchurch
- A fully qualified and professional team of mentors and counsellors, all with suitable legal experience and exemplary standards.
- Considered advice for each individual case, to help fully and accurately guide your decision-making.
- A calm and neutral environment committed to being both impartial and fair to all parties.
- Session schedules tailored entirely to your needs, on a flexible basis.
- Offers both unbiased and completely confidential services.
- Avoids long and costly court cases, which can be stressful or place additional strains on your relationships.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Christchurch?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in Christchurch can help you?
- Going through a (tough) separation or divorce?
- Can’t get through to your parents?
- Do your children (and grandchildren) treat you like you’re senile?
- Still considered ‘the black sheep’ at family gatherings?
At Solent Family Mediation we help with these kinds of situations, and others.
Solent Family Mediation understands relationships and cherishes every single one of them. That is why we can be your voice, or the helping hand, that will get you back on track. With the expert advice from our mediators, we can also assist you in other areas, like children access, finances, family home, pensions, business, parental plans, savings and investment, communication and assets.
So, contact us today and see how we can improve your life; because we, at Solent Family Mediation, have a heart for family.
Other Solent Family Mediation offices in Dorset
Mediation company Christchurch – Divorce Mediation Christchurch- Solicitors Mediation Christchurch MIAMS Christchurch- Separation Mediators Christchurch
Call to find out more on 0238 161 1051
See our FAQs on family mediation
See more about our fees