Family Mediation Hounslow
8 Douglas Road,
Hounslow, TW3 1DA
Divorce and Separation Mediation is aprocess by which you and your ex-partner can meet along with a mediator to discuss the possible implication of your choices. If children or other dependent family members are involved, this decision can also take a significant toll on them. Through mediation, they also get a chance to be heard and then taken in to account when you secure your financial futures.
The range of mediation services includes separation, divorce, cohabitation and parental guidance, disbanding same sex civil partnerships and the possible disputes that arise from this such as custody and care plan for children, as well as division of property, finances and assets.Some of theadditional benefits of family mediation are incomparable in these aspects:
- We provide an efficient appointment service that allows you to pick the time, date and venue of the meetings at your convenience.
- The Ministry of Justice endorses family mediation as a good alternative and/or essential step before approaching a lawyer.
- Our mediators are accredited to the highest possible standards training and approach all matters professionally and impartially.
- You can be assured complete confidentiality and unbiased on part of our professional mediators with a fair and affable resolve to all kinds of client cases.
- Almost any divorce and separation issues can be solved with mediation as it promises an extremely high success rate.
- Mediation is far less time consuming and a more cost effective method than finding resolutions through lawyers and paying extravagant legal fees.
- Mediation, in most cases, leads to a decrease in resentment and more peacefully made consensual decisions which results in better coexistence of the parties involved.