Family Mediation Service Lewes
Family mediation is an option that is able to help you if you are experiencing a family or partnership breakdown or dispute. It will aid you to take full control as well as responsibility to reach a final agreement without the intervention of the law. Mediation usually leads to a more satisfactory result and better understanding on both sides without involving the courts as well. Qualified mediators are doing their utmost effort to achieve a positive result in disputes including the contact and domicile of children, personal finances, the distribution of property and much more. In addition they aid to the improvement of the different degrees of cooperation between both parties.
If all else fails the courts are always an option in family disputes but should only be taken into consideration when other solution haven’t been successful. The outcome of most mediation processes are positive which excludes an involvement of the courts.
Why customers choose us in Lewes
- A professional mediation service for those experiencing family breakdown
- Non-judgmental, impartial guidance from trained mediators working to a professional code of conduct
- Expertise in financial or child-related matters available
- Guidance towards self-resolution of decisions around emotional, practical and financial matters in the case of family breakdown
- Provides a cost-effective alternative to court
- Fully endorsed by the Ministry of Justice as a first step or an alternative before legal proceedings
- Completely confidential service, all cases dealt with in strict privacy
- Arranged at a date, time and location to suit the client.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Lewes?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in Lewes can help you?
With family mediation services, hope can be found in tragic and troubled circumstances. When you are going through a difficult relationship breakdown, impartial, professional advice on coping strategies will ensure you aren’t a prisoner of life’s pressures.Family Disputes Needn’t go to CourtWith mediation, family disputes can be settled before they reach the courtroom. Mediation is for all kinds of family disputes; mostly between couples who are divorcing but also for other family disagreements such as dividing of property after a family member’s death. With children being involved, where they will live and how the costs of raising the children will be shared among the couple are typical issues which need to be resolved.
Constant bickering among family members can lead to emotional scenes with violence and abuse. The role of an unbiased mediator can be invaluable in providing tested, proven ways to sort out family feuds and to get your life back on track.
Other Solent Family Mediation offices in Sussex
Mediation company Lewes – Divorce Mediation Lewes- Solicitors Mediation Lewes MIAMS Lewes- Separation Mediators Lewes
Call to find out more on 0238 161 1051
See our FAQs on family mediation
See more about our fees