Family Mediation Service Littlehampton
Why Opt for Family Mediation?
Sometime when you are going through a family dispute, it might seem as if the only way around it is by going to court. However, this might not be the best way since in most cases, it only creates a bigger drifts. Court cases can drag out for years leaving all members of the family frustrated. Therefore, family mediation is one of the best options for people who are undergoing such breakdowns. In addition, family mediation is cheaper compared to hiring lawyers for representation in courts.
Some of the beneficial features of family mediation are that they are conducted by professionals who exercise confidentiality. The mediation is done in an impartial manner so that both sides have a fair chance of having their opinion taken into account. Apart from that, the mediation is fast and results in quicker resolution. You may be experiencing family problems and you feel there is still room for dialogue. In that case you can go ahead and schedule a mediation session at a venue where both parties are comfortable.
Why customers choose us in Littlehampton
- A professional mediation service for those experiencing family breakdown
- Non-judgmental, impartial guidance from trained mediators working to a professional code of conduct
- Expertise in financial or child-related matters available
- Guidance towards self-resolution of decisions around emotional, practical and financial matters in the case of family breakdown
- Provides a cost-effective alternative to court
- Fully endorsed by the Ministry of Justice as a first step or an alternative before legal proceedings
- Completely confidential service, all cases dealt with in strict privacy
- Arranged at a date, time and location to suit the client.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Littlehampton?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in Littlehampton can help you?
If the communication in your family has broken down then these services can really help, providing a bridge between both parties. Whether this be with your children, parents or partner we can help with financial, business, asset or savings and investment issues as well as access to children and parental plans. Working with parents, grandparents or issues between same sex couples, mediation services will improve your relationship with your family member.
Establishing a line of communication between you is the fundamental building block of bringing you back together, so that you may come to an agreement about the issue and move on. If you are experiencing a problem then please consider our mediation services as they can really help the healing of your relationship begin and meet an agreement.
Other Solent Family Mediation offices in Sussex
Mediation company Littlehampton – Divorce Mediation Littlehampton- Solicitors Mediation Littlehampton MIAMS Littlehampton- Separation Mediators Littlehampton
Call to find out more on 0238 161 1051
See our FAQs on family mediation
See more about our fees