Family Mediation Service Walton on Thames
Family mediation is an alternative method of resolving disputes in the family. It is a core mediation service which can be availed by families who are currently having major or minor disputes and wish to resolve the same.
Estimating an accurate and precise cost of such a service is difficult because the cost factor is dependent on the number of cases it takes to resolve the issue and the amount of mediation service required to be put in. Thus, the family mediation fees would differ from one person to another.
After you approach Solent Family Mediation Service and complete the MIAM process, our expert mediator would be with you to discuss your personal situation. Once we have a good idea about you case, we would provide you with a quote, at the initial meeting itself! We would also inform you about the approximate number of sessions your case would require.
No Strings Attached
Don’t you just hate it when there are strings attached to a service? We hate it too! Hence, at Solent Family Mediation, we do not keep any hidden cost or surprises. There is absolutely no catch to our quotes. We keep the cash flow process simple by allowing our clients to pay as they proceed.
Family Mediation Service is cheaper than approaching a lawyer
Family mediation services are definitely cheaper than hiring a lawyer or a solicitor. Moreover, this kind of service also produce faster results and are more effective than opting for a solicitor’s help, which is a lengthy, troublesome and costly affair.
Why customers choose us in Walton on Thames
- Friendly, professional, impartial mediation service catered to support and help you through a family breakdown.
- Designed for couples who are seperated, in the process of seperating, or divorcing.
- Professional mediators qualified in family law to help you and your partner talk and negotiate family issues in a relaxed conrrolled environment.
- Your choice for the time and venues of the meetings to meet your needs..
- Cost effective, less stressful, less time consuming than the conventional solicitor / court route.
- Documented notes of meetings provided for your solicitor should they later be needed.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Walton on Thames?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in Walton on Thames can help you?
- Going through a (tough) separation or divorce?
- Can’t get through to your parents?
- Do your children (and grandchildren) treat you like you’re senile?
- Still considered ‘the black sheep’ at family gatherings?
At Solent Family Mediation we help with these kinds of situations, and others.
Solent Family Mediation understands relationships and cherishes every single one of them. That is why we can be your voice, or the helping hand, that will get you back on track. With the expert advice from our mediators, we can also assist you in other areas, like children access, finances, family home, pensions, business, parental plans, savings and investment, communication and assets.
So, contact us today and see how we can improve your life; because we, at Solent Family Mediation, have a heart for family.
Other Solent Family Mediation offices in Surrey
Mediation company Walton on Thames – Divorce Mediation Walton on Thames- Solicitors Mediation Walton on Thames MIAMS Walton on Thames- Separation Mediators Walton on Thames
Call to find out more on 0238 161 1051
See our FAQs on family mediation
See more about our fees