Family Mediation Service Andover
Family mediation is an option that is able to help you if you are experiencing a family or partnership breakdown or dispute. It will aid you to take full control as well as responsibility to reach a final agreement without the intervention of the law.
Mediation usually leads to a more satisfactory result and better understanding on both sides without involving the courts as well.
Why Solent Family Mediation Andover
What Can Family Mediation in Andover Offer?
- A professional mediation service for those experiencing family breakdown
- Non-judgmental, impartial guidance from trained mediators working to a professional code of conduct
- Expertise in financial or child-related matters available
- Guidance towards self-resolution of decisions around emotional, practical and financial matters in the case of family breakdown
- Provides a cost-effective alternative to court
- Fully endorsed by the Ministry of Justice as a first step or an alternative before legal proceedings
- Completely confidential service, all cases dealt with in strict privacy
- Arranged at a date, time and location to suit the client.
How Family Mediation in Andover can help you?
Need a MIAMS? Need help?
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Andover?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.