Family Mediation Service Hastings
Family mediation is an option that is able to help you if you are experiencing a family or partnership breakdown or dispute. It will aid you to take full control as well as responsibility to reach a final agreement without the intervention of the law. Mediation usually leads to a more satisfactory result and better understanding on both sides without involving the courts as well. Qualified mediators are doing their utmost effort to achieve a positive result in disputes including the contact and domicile of children, personal finances, the distribution of property and much more. In addition they aid to the improvement of the different degrees of cooperation between both parties.If all else fails the courts are always an option in family disputes but should only be taken into consideration when other solution haven’t been successful. The outcome of most mediation processes are positive which excludes an involvement of the courts.
Why customers choose us in Hastings
- A professional mediation service for those experiencing family breakdown
- Non-judgmental, impartial guidance from trained mediators working to a professional code of conduct
- Expertise in financial or child-related matters available
- Guidance towards self-resolution of decisions around emotional, practical and financial matters in the case of family breakdown
- Provides a cost-effective alternative to court
- Fully endorsed by the Ministry of Justice as a first step or an alternative before legal proceedings
- Completely confidential service, all cases dealt with in strict privacy
- Arranged at a date, time and location to suit the client.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Hastings?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in Hastings can help you?
Family meditation will help communication between parent and child. It raises the awareness of both parties, creates a feeling of togetherness among people who practice it in groups and will strengthen the ties between you and your children because of the general transference that can occur.It is very important to teach children to communicate as this will help them deal with stress better later in life and in their school life now as well as making them a more balanced and wise individual. Teaching them to form good habits now which promote a clear mind and reverence for life is a huge gift you can give to them today.
Other Solent Family Mediation offices in Sussex
Mediation company Hastings – Divorce Mediation Hastings- Solicitors Mediation Hastings MIAMS Hastings- Separation Mediators Hastings
Call to find out more on 0238 161 1051
See our FAQs on family mediation
See more about our fees