Family Mediation Service Horsham
Why Opt for Family Mediation?Sometime when you are going through a family dispute, it might seem as if the only way around it is by going to court. However, this might not be the best way since in most cases, it only creates a bigger drifts. Court cases can drag out for years leaving all members of the family frustrated. Therefore, family mediation is one of the best options for people who are undergoing such breakdowns. In addition, family mediation is cheaper compared to hiring lawyers for representation in courts.
Some of the beneficial features of family mediation are that they are conducted by professionals who exercise confidentiality. The mediation is done in an impartial manner so that both sides have a fair chance of having their opinion taken into account. Apart from that, the mediation is fast and results in quicker resolution. You may be experiencing family problems and you feel there is still room for dialogue. In that case you can go ahead and schedule a mediation session at a venue where both parties are comfortable.
Why customers choose us in Horsham
- Solent Family Mediation allows you to solve your disputes amicably, mediating between the different parties involved in a conflict.
- Solent Family Mediation makes it easy to arrange an appointment with only a phone call to our offices and without any need of a solicitor to represent you or any of the people involved in the mediation.
- Solent Family Mediation offers an easier way to deal with your problems, without the need of pursuing your case in a court of law.
- Solent Family Mediation allows you to arrange a meeting where you will be able to discuss and solve your dispute with the involved parties.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Horsham?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in Horsham can help you?
The Types of People and Issues Which Can be Addressed Through Family MediationCommunication and conflict resolution are two hallmarks of any family mediation scheme. Thankfully, nearly any individual and his or her relationship with others can be helped. Perfect examples of this include children, parents, grandparents, extended family and same-sex couples.
While this scope is indeed impressive, we should also recognise that countless additional issues can be effectively tackled. Some of the most prominent will include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Assets, savings and investments.
- Internal communication.
- Family businesses.
- Parenting plans.
- Shared and individual finances.
- Pension plans.
- Access to children and similar custodial issues.
At Solent Family Mediation, we are happy to provide a well-rounded approach which will provide the clarity and insight necessary to make the right decisions at the right times.
Other Solent Family Mediation offices in Sussex
Mediation company Horsham – Divorce Mediation Horsham- Solicitors Mediation Horsham MIAMS Horsham- Separation Mediators Horsham
Call to find out more on 0238 161 1051
See our FAQs on family mediation
See more about our fees