Family Mediation Service Isle of Wight
All couples who reach the end of a relationship share in common a wish for their difficult decision not to impact on their loved one, never more so than when there are children to consider. It will never be easy – but the British Legal System offers an alternative to the adversarial, time-consuming and potentially highly expensive solicitor route, which may necessitate court appearances. This may be distressing for all parties, perhaps especially for children.
Family mediation from Solent Family Mediation is different. Our staff of fully-qualified, professional mediators are experienced in family law, and will seek to resolve the complications of a partnership’s dissolution amicably, quickly and at a far lower cost than if judges and lawyers are involved. The mediation process is entirely voluntary and designed to accommodate all parties’ convenience. Contact us to take your first step towards resolving disagreements in a conciliatory, timely and professional manner.
Why customers choose us in Isle of Wight
All of our mediators are professionally trained, qualified, and experienced in family law.
- We can help resolve financial or education disputes involving children after separation or divorce.
- Our mediators give all sides a way of resolving disputes without going to the stress and expense of court.
- We mediate family disputes in an environment that’s safe, and much less intimidating than court.
- Our mediators ensure that all sides receive equal time, care, and consideration.
- Mediation reduces hostility, leading to better understanding, and more effective resolutions than those arising purely from court.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Isle of Wight?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in Isle of Wight can help you?
- Going through a (tough) separation or divorce?
- Can’t get through to your parents?
- Do your children (and grandchildren) treat you like you’re senile?
- Still considered ‘the black sheep’ at family gatherings?
At Solent Family Mediation we help with these kinds of situations, and others.
Solent Family Mediation understands relationships and cherishes every single one of them. That is why we can be your voice, or the helping hand, that will get you back on track. With the expert advice from our mediators, we can also assist you in other areas, like children access, finances, family home, pensions, business, parental plans, savings and investment, communication and assets.
So, contact us today and see how we can improve your life; because we, at Solent Family Mediation, have a heart for family.