Family Mediation Service Lymington
All couples who reach the end of a relationship share in common a wish for their difficult decision not to impact on their loved one, never more so than when there are children to consider. It will never be easy – but the British Legal System offers an alternative to the adversarial, time-consuming and potentially highly expensive solicitor route, which may necessitate court appearances. This may be distressing for all parties, perhaps especially for children.
Family mediation from Solent Family Mediation is different. Our staff of fully-qualified, professional mediators are experienced in family law, and will seek to resolve the complications of a partnership’s dissolution amicably, quickly and at a far lower cost than if judges and lawyers are involved. The mediation process is entirely voluntary and designed to accommodate all parties’ convenience. Contact us to take your first step towards resolving disagreements in a conciliatory, timely and professional manner.
Why customers choose us in Lymington
- A fully qualified and professional team of mentors and counsellors, all with suitable legal experience and exemplary standards.
- Considered advice for each individual case, to help fully and accurately guide your decision-making.
- A calm and neutral environment committed to being both impartial and fair to all parties.
- Session schedules tailored entirely to your needs, on a flexible basis.
- Offers both unbiased and completely confidential services.
- Avoids long and costly court cases, which can be stressful or place additional strains on your relationships.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in Lymington?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in Lymington can help you?
Family meditation will help communication between parent and child. It raises the awareness of both parties, creates a feeling of togetherness among people who practice it in groups and will strengthen the ties between you and your children because of the general transference that can occur.
It is very important to teach children to communicate as this will help them deal with stress better later in life and in their school life now as well as making them a more balanced and wise individual. Teaching them to form good habits now which promote a clear mind and reverence for life is a huge gift you can give to them today.
Other Solent Family Mediation offices in Hampshire
,Isle of Wight
Mediation company Lymington – Divorce Mediation Lymington- Solicitors Mediation Lymington MIAMS Lymington- Separation Mediators Lymington
Call to find out more on 0238 161 1051
See our FAQs on family mediation
See more about our fees