Family Mediation Service New Forest
All couples who reach the end of a relationship share in common a wish for their difficult decision not to impact on their loved one, never more so than when there are children to consider. It will never be easy – but the British Legal System offers an alternative to the adversarial, time-consuming and potentially highly expensive solicitor route, which may necessitate court appearances. This may be distressing for all parties, perhaps especially for children.Family mediation from Solent Family Mediation is different. Our staff of fully-qualified, professional mediators are experienced in family law, and will seek to resolve the complications of a partnership’s dissolution amicably, quickly and at a far lower cost than if judges and lawyers are involved. The mediation process is entirely voluntary and designed to accommodate all parties’ convenience. Contact us to take your first step towards resolving disagreements in a conciliatory, timely and professional manner.
Why customers choose us in New Forest
- Friendly, professional, impartial mediation service catered to support and help you through a family breakdown.
- Designed for couples who are seperated, in the process of seperating, or divorcing.
- Professional mediators qualified in family law to help you and your partner talk and negotiate family issues in a relaxed conrrolled environment.
- Your choice for the time and venues of the meetings to meet your needs..
- Cost effective, less stressful, less time consuming than the conventional solicitor / court route.
- Documented notes of meetings provided for your solicitor should they later be needed.
Do you need a MIAMS or FM1 in New Forest?
Mediation Information Assessment Meeting with an approved mediator from Solent and get a Form FM1 to prove that they have done so.
Learn more about MIAM and FM1 – click here.
How Family Mediation in New Forest can help you?
The reasons to use family mediation serviceIf you have a problem within the family- whoever you are- you can use the Family Mediation Service to help you all come to a solution. We can be used by a wide range of people to solve a large number of problems: grandparents can use it to solve access issues, same sex couples can use it to look at finances, and the extended family can use it to look at issues around the family home.
Issues we have looked into and helped with in the past include pensions and savings, assets and access, business plans and finances. Many issues come down to communication so we are skilled at assisting with this too
This is not an exhaustive list so do contact use to see if we can help.
Other Solent Family Mediation offices in Hampshire
Mediation company New Forest – Divorce Mediation New Forest- Solicitors Mediation New Forest MIAMS New Forest- Separation Mediators New Forest
Call to find out more on 0238 161 1051
See our FAQs on family mediation
See more about our fees