Disbanding a legal relationship with your partner, no matter how long its duration, can be a very stressful phase in one’s life. It doesn’t just affect your mental wellbeing but can also be life changing for your children and close family members. Many times when legal relationships are ending, the emotional impact on other parties involved may be taken in to account but their future financial security can be jeopardized.
In such circumstances, divorce and separation mediation is a highly useful service that takes all concerned people in to perspective and is a time and cost effective procedure. It can also eliminate any potential additional anxiety of hiring solicitors and attending strict legal hearings. Almost all cases of separation, divorce or cohabitation can be solved efficiently with the help of Solent mediation services, especially where disputes over kids and valuable assets are involved.
Family Mediation is a process by which you and your ex-partner can volunteer to meet, along with a mediator and discuss the social and financial implications of your circumstances in a controlled environment.
Contractual agreements, division of assets, property and other finances as well as care plans, visits, custody of your children are some of things you would discuss in a professional atmosphere and impartialway in order to reach an amicable conclusion. Proficient mediation willenable you to resolve matters with substantially less hassle and save significantly on monetary costs as only one mediator is required per case. The benefits of mediation are unparalleled in these aspects:
- As this is a voluntary process, we offer an appointment service at your conveniencethat allows you to choose the date, time and venue of thesemeetings.
- Unlike the lengthy proceedings you may experience when hiring solicitors, our fast appointment service will ensure you don’t have to delay or wait for a long time to get the mediation process started.
- Our mediators are trained and accredited to the highest possible standards and approach all matters impartially.
- You can be assured complete confidentiality and unbiased on part of our professional mediators with a fair and affable resolve to all kinds of client circumstances.
- Almost any divorce and separation issues can be solved with mediation as it promises an extremely high success rate.
- Mediation is far less time consuming and a more cost effective method than finding resolutionsthrough lawyers and paying extravagant legal fees